Global Performance Marketing seeks full time and part time Online Marketing Assistants.
Are you interested in working within the fastest growing commercial field, also known as the Internet? Then have a look here! Global Performance Marketing is a fast growing company, with young and determined people, based in the heart of St. Julians, Malta. Global Performance Marketing works with online marketing with some of the biggest brands in northern Europe and due to our international concept, we now need to expand our team.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for young and bright minds, to handle parts of our online marketing operations, mainly our e-mail marketing branch. Here you will be in charge of processing newsletters for some of our partners and will have full responsibility for following up on these campaigns, both performance wise and economically.
What you will be responsible for:
- Processing daily newsletters.
- Planning campaigns and strategies to optimize our partner's sale.
What we expect from you:
- Fluent in English writing and speech.
- Will be a plus to know a Scandinavian language like Norwegian or Swedish.
- Passionate about technology, marketing and consumer behavior.
- Good knowledge of using the standard Office programs.
- Basic Photoshop skills.
- Able to work 15-20 hours a week (full time positions will also be available).
- Work from the office in St. Julians.
In terms of remuneration, we can offer a very favorable bonus based structure, where the sky is the limit.
We would like to hear from you! If this seems like something you could be interested in, we will contact you in order to arrange a meeting at our office.
Please send your CV and add "Online Marketing" in the subject to Michael Steen Pedersen at email@example.com.
The final date to apply for the job is the 10th of May 2016. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us on +356 77 5555 56
NB - Your CV including a description should be in one document attached to your email.